- On #GivingTuesday, the global day of giving, PHP set a $10,000 goal to increase educational & professional programing! **The hashtag may have expired, but the quest continues.** You can make a tax-deductible donation at any time by clicking HERE. Or you can even choose to support PHP through AmazonSmile, a program that automatically donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
What are we working on now?
- In production for Run-Ins, a comedy series by Justine Neubarth. This series about awkward NYC encounters is our first episodic lab project, where each episode features a different female director and female cinematographer.
What have you missed?
- Pitch Her's (Inaugural) Riveter Series: Mental Health & Loss on Monday, November 20th at 7:00 PM. Join us for an evening of female-driven content exploring the themes of mental health & loss. Mixing, screening, filmmaker Q&A. All donations benefit Bring Change to Mind.
- Keep Me Posted Premiere Party on Tuesday, September 12th at La Nacional.
- Women in Film Mixer - Take 2! on Thursday, May 25th at 6:00 PM in NYC.
- April 24th, 2016 at Dramatists Guild Fund Self-Producing/Filmmaking Basics Workshop for recent graduates from Otterbein University, Caitlin's alma mater.
- April 25th, 2016, 6-8pm: Women in Film Mixer at Solas Bar in NYC.
- Our Everlasting Universe of Things, our first short (made with the incredible team pictured below), premiered at the Adirondack Film Festival this past fall!